A fun and memorable way to commemorate each year of your child's life (starting at around age 3) is to create a 20 questions video interview. Doing this annually and reviewing the previous year's video is a great way to see how responses change year to year.
Here are a list of questions you can ask your little ones:
1. What is your name?
2. How old are you?
3. What is your mom’s name?
4. What does your mom do during the day?
5. What is your dad’s name?
6. What does your dad do during the day?
7. What is your favorite color?
8. What is your favorite thing to eat? (what don’t you like to eat?)
9. Who are your friends?
10. What is your favorite song? Can you sing it for me?
For more questions check out original post here.
Title the video, "A Conversation with ______". The Paper Nook has a free printable of annual birthday questions here.